Get immediate access to the property information you need to practise law.
LexisPSL provides practice notes, primary law, precedents, forms and excerpts from authoritative Butterworths commentary. Additionally, links to LexisLibrary take you directly to a broader range of relevant legal resources. With this kind of support you cut costs, save time, and can focus on profitable client work.
Our team of highly qualified property lawyers have put together an unbeatable set of materials to guide you through property law and practice.
Experience LexisPSL Property through our 24 hour trial. You will find LexisPSL Property under the Built Environment suite.
Direct links to the relevant section of the underlying authority and commentary
- Butterworths Property Law Service
- Claims to the Possession of Land
- Fisher and Lightwood’s Law of Mortgage
- Halsbury’s Laws (Property)
- Hill and Redman’s Law of Landlord and Tenant
- Ross: Commercial Leases
- Scammell & Densham’s Law of Agricultural Holdings 9/ed
- Sergeant and Sims on Stamp Duties
- Tolley’s Capital Allowances
- Tolley’s Capital Gains Tax 2009-2010
- Tolley’s Stamp Taxes
- VAT and Property
- Specialist case reports
- Journals and bulletins
Our webinars represent the most efficient way for you to develop your knowledge, delivering expert advice and guidance to you when and where you choose. A 12-month webinar subscription ensures you receive all the training and CPD points you need and because you choose the time and place, there’s virtually no impact on your working day and absolutely no travel costs.
Our conferences provide immediate and direct access to the thought leaders in your industry and a large number of your fellow professionals. Six to eight case studies provide an insight into how top experts are dealing with key points of law and need-to-know judicial rulings. Supporting workshops offer practical and specific guidance. Carrying up to 6.5 CPD points each, our one-day conferences are an opportunity to network, debate and discuss with the key personnel in your industry - away from the office and in a top-class environment.
Events cover the full spectrum of property law topics and are delivered by field experts such as:
- Ben Larkin, Head of Restructuring & Insolvency, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
- Martin Rodger QC, Falcon Chambers
- Peter Levaggi, Partner and Joint Head of Property Litigation Group, Charles Russell LLP
- Mike Jervis, Partner, Business Recovery,PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Amanda Crowe, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal LLP
- Jeremy Whiteson, Partner, Fladgate LLP
New Lexis®PSL. Find out more
Get the what, how and Y
with our 1-week trial
Learn how Lexis®PSL can
benefit your firm
Please note we are unable to offer trials to students. Please check your University Library list of online databases as your institution may already subscribe on your behalf. If your university does not subscribe, please complete the More Information form