Through one easy-to-use website, LexisPSL provides you with all the practical guidance, consolidated legislation, forms, checklists and Butterworths commentary you need to practice immigration law more efficiently and confidently.
- Summarises the key requirements of the immigration rules and UKBA guidance in straightforward language
- Provides you with practical guidance on the process of making an application under a particular immigration category
- Provides direct links from practice notes to relevant Immigration Rules, UKBA guidance, cases and legislation
- Allows you to download workflow documents to complete/tailor to your own needs
Experience LexisPSL Immigration through our 1-week trial.
What will be included in LexisPSL Immigration?
- UK immigration control: how it works
- Sponsored employment
- PBS sponsorship under Tiers 2 and 5: Employers
- Business, investment and non-sponsored employment
- Family of persons with settled status
- Long residence, discretion and human rights
- European law rights
- Challenging immigration decisions and enforcement
Working in partnership with leading firms
Meet the Immigration team who have developed LexisPSL Immigration. Based on their own practical experience, our highly knowledgeable team monitors the latest news and gauges the real impact of significant legal and market developments. Practice with confidence and make more informed decisions, based on sound, practical advice.
New Lexis®PSL. Find out more
Get the what, how and Y
with our 1-week trial
Learn how Lexis®PSL can
benefit your firm
Please note we are unable to offer 1-week trials to students. Please check your University Library list of online databases as your institution may already subscribe on your behalf. If your university does not subscribe, please complete the More Information form
Request more information